About Me

3/15/10

Proverbs and Politics.

I honestly thought I'd try to make this blog free of politics. But the following just fits too perfectly with what is happening this week in our Congress and Administration! (Especially vr 13-14)

(1:10) My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. (1:11) If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: (1:12) Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit: (1:13) We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: (1:14) Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:


Sent from my Blackberry

1 comment:

  1. It's almost impossible to have a blog or even an innocent conversation over coffee that is free of politics. Much to my chagrin I witnessed some shenanigans in a business meeting at our church Sunday night...completely disregarding plainly stated by-laws to fit personal agendas. No wonder Congress is in the shape it's in...when Christians are doing some of the same things!

    ReplyDelete